1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Link problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by midlandman, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midlandman

midlandman Thread Starter

Hi all.I'm having a little problem when I click on a link.The browser when it opens shoots of into the upper left hand corner and minimizes to a little dot and sometimes right off the screen.I then have to go down to the task bar and right click size,then I see the little dot and I can resize it to full again.I looked everywhere for a fix but I can't find it.Any ideas?Thanks,Rick.

2. putasolution

putasolution

To open Internet Explorer in a maximised window

For the initial window:

Right click on the Internet Explorer icon on your taskbar and click Properties
    In the Run field, choose the maximized option.
    Click Apply then ok.

To maximize new windows:

In the existing Internet Explorer Window,

Right click on a link and click open in New Window
    After you have opened the new window, close the original (and any other IE windows except the new one).
    Resize the new window (drag the edges) to the largest possible size, then close that window.
    Now reload IE and try opening a new window

3. midlandman

midlandman Thread Starter

Thank you for your help.All is fine in my little world again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170013

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice