1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

link2cell using BlueTooth.

Discussion in 'Phones & Handheld Devices' started by muckmail, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. muckmail

muckmail Thread Starter

Pansonic has a new phone that allows a person to link it to a cell phone so they can
    use it with there cell phone service. see link.
    http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/learn/Phones-Fax/Telephones/whats-hot-link-2-cell.jsp

This service requires BlueTooth capablity. Is blue tooth a service that you have to pay for on a
    monthly basis or it it a phone feature? I would like to try this link2cell feature on my pre pay
    cell phone service but I don't know if I would have to upgrade my cell phone service. Hopefully
    bluetooth is a phone feature so I would not have to upgrade my cell phone service to use the
    pansonic link2cell feature.
    Thank you,

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

It's a connection protocol on most phones. It's not something you pay a fee for.

3. muckmail

muckmail Thread Starter

I was looking at the cell compatability chart and it apprears that the number of cell phones
    that you can use with the pansonic phone system is limited. My phone has blue tooth but
    it is not compatable with the system. So I would have to buy a new cell phone with
    the unit.
    Is there any other manufactures that make simular devices?
    Thank you,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030584