Linked windows not visible when using IE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cpinaz

This has been infrequent but now happens all of the time. I'm running XP professional. When using IE and clicking on a link to a page a second window opens but is not visible. It shows as a tab on the tool bar but requires highlilghting and clicking maximize to see (right click). It cannot be resized and will pop off of the screen so that it cannot be grabbed. Apparently windows is resizing it and sending it off of the screen, I run pop up stopper but this occurs whether or not it is on or off. Does anyone know how to correct this problem so that I don't have to physically maximize all linked windows?

Probably a dumb question but...have you tried going to Tools/Internet Options and resetting everything to default settings?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online