Links to Profiles - Some Not Working.

aarhus2004

Gone but always remembered
Hello,

I have just found this in forum Windows 95/98/ME.

In the 'Last Post' column:

The poster's name, in some cases (eg flavallee, blues_harpe28 and others) when clicked-on takes one back to the Forum's main page. The one's which do work correctly have a number associated with the link(eg 13016-rollin'rog.html), as opposed to the ones which don't work - they have no number but just the name and html (eg flavallee.html).

Ben.

WinME. I.E.6 Sever2

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
I noticed that myself.

When selecting the New Posts link *all* the names take you to the forums page.

EDIT:
Windows XP Home, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Netscape
Server 2

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
All of them work for me, even in New Posts. I'll run some more tests in other systems, but please remember to include operating system and browser in all problem reports.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Ah, I just figured out which links in New Posts you were referring to. Now I can reproduce it!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Just heard back from vbSEO and it's a known issue. They already have it fixed in the up-coming version and "the release date is very close now though!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online