1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Linksys AC600 WiFi Adapter Issues

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JadenPayne, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadenPayne

JadenPayne Thread Starter

Just recently got a PC from a friend and upgraded some part, set up everything and got windows to run fine. One of the parts I did not touch was the motherboard, and it turns out mine can not run it’s own wireless connection. So I picked up the Linksys ac600 adapter and set it up and again it looked like everything was fine. But when I connect to my WiFi, I can pretty much only open google chrome and my email. Nothing else. No websites or downloads. I’ve tried hooking it up to both the 2.4 and 5 Hgz. The one time it did happen it work was when I used my cellphones hotspot, then everything ran smooth. Not sure what the issue is.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221358

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice