Linksys Gigabit Router WRT330N

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WaRe

Model WRT300N Linksys Gaming Router

Primarliry i would be using the connection ports for my home computers minus my wireless laptop. Just want to hear some input on this hardware before i purchase it.

thanks
WaRe

WaRe said:
Model WRT300N Linksys Gaming Router

Primarliry i would be using the connection ports for my home computers minus my wireless laptop. Just want to hear some input on this hardware before i purchase it.

thanks
WaRe
Hi,
I have been using the WRT300N for a couple of weeks and have had no problems.
I am networking XP and Vista. I'm just using it to network
my two computers. It was very easy to set up I might add.
Barry

Just bought one of these. Today the setup was a bit of a hassle as once I configured, I couldn't connect. I'm now connected after 2 calls to customer service in the Phillipines and trying to overcome the canned scripts and non-native english.... My advice if you buy one, which I just ditched my Belkin Pre-N for this one would be do an immediate firmware update if it doesn't have the latest when you purchase. Today it is v1.00.3 things seem to be running smoother post-update. Now I'm hoping to get my Xbox running through it...... Fingers crossed....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online