1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Linksys Gigabit Router WRT330N

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by WaRe, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaRe

WaRe Thread Starter

Model WRT300N Linksys Gaming Router

Primarliry i would be using the connection ports for my home computers minus my wireless laptop. Just want to hear some input on this hardware before i purchase it.

thanks
    WaRe

2. vreyens

vreyens

Hi,
    I have been using the WRT300N for a couple of weeks and have had no problems.
    I am networking XP and Vista. I'm just using it to network
    my two computers. It was very easy to set up I might add.
    Barry

3. Flooder305

Flooder305

Just bought one of these. Today the setup was a bit of a hassle as once I configured, I couldn't connect. I'm now connected after 2 calls to customer service in the Phillipines and trying to overcome the canned scripts and non-native english.... My advice if you buy one, which I just ditched my Belkin Pre-N for this one would be do an immediate firmware update if it doesn't have the latest when you purchase. Today it is v1.00.3 things seem to be running smoother post-update. Now I'm hoping to get my Xbox running through it...... Fingers crossed....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595263

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice