Linksys Router problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

andretheng

Hi, my first post here.

I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 router, and recently it has encountered some problems connecting via PPPoE. It says connecting, then an error message saying, cannot connect to the PPPoE server. It used to happen before, but just restarting everything would solve the problem. Now, nothing works. Anyone know how to fix this, or must I really get a new router.

Thanks

i had that router, and it just used to stop distributing the internet so i had to restart it. but then it got wayyyy worse. so i just bought a new one. i had it for about a year or two so i got my use out of it. and plus buying a new one saved me a lot of trouble with screwing with it... hope this helps you some.

andretheng

Ok. Thks. Do you have any info on the Linksys RMA? And what cheap, basic router do you recommend?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online