1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chainsawgaming, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chainsawgaming

Chainsawgaming Thread Starter

Hi, I purchased this wireless card a while ago, and ever since I've had the same issue. Every now and again (couple minutes usually) my internet connection will drop for a second or two then resume working at full capacity. My system tray icon tells me I have full bars with a superb connection. I have a few other computers connected to this network, all using wireless built-in cards (they're laptops) and they play the same games and perform the same tasks at lightning fast speed with no "drops". I have attempted to use Linksys' live chat for support, but the person in charge of my problem was, to say the least, not understanding and just instructed me to reinstall the card. I have done that and the problem persists. Anyone have any suggestions or advice?

-Sam

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649850

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice