Linksys Wireless Printserver & Verizon Wireless Router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Marilech

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I appreciate any help. I have been desperate because I cannot make my printer work out for a week now.

I have a Verizon FIOS internet set up last week, so I now have a wireless Actiontec
M1424WR router. My printer's model is HP Officejet 6210 All-in-one and my wireless printserver is Linksys WPS54G. Operating system is Windows XP.

My problem is : When I called Verizon yesterday, I was told that to connect the printer to the router, I do not need the print server. I was asked to locate the ethernet port at the back of my printer, plug the ethernet port cable and connect it to the Verizon router. Unfortunately, my printer does not have an ethernet port. I was told to call HP,and I did but did not get much help.

What should I do to get my wireless printer work? I have a PC and a laptop. Prior to Verizon, I have a DSL and Vonage, both routers and print server did not have the same problem. Thanks in advance for your answers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts