Linksys Wireless Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KENNETH2411

I have a client with a Linksys wireless router and a Comcast cable modem connection. 3 PC(s) are connected to network. The system running Windows ME is encountering problems, system will freeze up and lose connection to network. Anyone know of any problems with ME and Linksys.

Thanks

You probably need to update the drivers for your wireless network card on the Windows ME machine.

I've had systems freeze on wireless before and its almost always drivers.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
This will obviously depend on the ME installation. Since the brand of the router on the other end should have little signficance, I'd be looking at the ME system. Is the ME connected wireless or wired? Have you updated the NIC drivers for the ME system?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online