Linksys WVC54GC Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tmikey

Hi there,
do any of you have any recent experience with the setup of these cameras, and the necessary entries that need to be made, to get everything up and running? I have managed to get my cameras wireless, but I don't know exactly what or exactly where to make entries to effect the port forwarding process. Other than that, I seem to have most everything else in place (hopefully). My router is a WRT300N.

If any of you know how to set up this Sololink thing, particularly the entries for port forwarding, and can guide this idiot to manage it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online