Linux From Scratch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mysyscrashd

It's My Birthday!
I want to know what this "LINUX FROM SCRATCH" and "DIY LINUX" is.I am very low on this computer funda so lz tell me in detail.I would be really thankful to you.

this is one of those questions that can be answered with
If you don't know you don't really want to know

this is the last way in the world you would want to start off with linux

Linux is a OS and Linux from scratch means linux from beginning, well if you wish to learn linux there are many more communities, discussion group for it as well as you can make a search on google as it is a open source, you can learn it very easily

camcorder batteries

mysyscrashd

It's My Birthday!
Thanks 2 all u guys for takin pain 2 reply to my post.

Thanks a lot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online