Liquid Cooling Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DEVGRU

I want to make my PC as quite as possible, now that it's being used more and more for gaming and TV/media things. I built this computer and am very confortable with that kind of stuff, but one area I'm lost on is how to buy the correct items for a liquid cooling system for this rig.what I have is a socket AM2+ mmob and 2 4850's I want to cool at a low cost (max price is 250ish) I need someone to explain what I need and why I need it (just so I can learn about it)

Thank you

DEVGRU

I have that passive for the video card but it cased a BSOD after 30 seconds so ill put down whatever it costs just need to know what to buy. and it's a Phenom

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online