1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

LITE-ON DVDRW LDW-451S problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by super power, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super power

super power Thread Starter

I was burning a copy of a dvd earlier and everything went great, then I started to do a second one a little while ago and the trouble started. The drive started making a clicking noise but continued to work then right before 98% it failed. I took out the dvdr and it was rough feeling on the burn side, and the disk was salvageable, I tryed again and the same thing. I troubleshot, but it said it was working properly. I even went to microsoft (LOL) to see if there was any help there, no luck.
    Any help would be welcome

super

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218943

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice