Little Red X in top left Corner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

farberj

I wonder if you can help me please. Its not a major problem but certainly an annoying one. Sometimes when I look at a site on the web the pictures don't open and just have a little red X in the top...

sy2

What internet browser are you using?

A lot of times this just means that the link to a particular picture isn't valid, so it won't show up when you visit the page. This usually isn't a problem on your end, although there are options to prevent downloading pictures.

If you are blocking ads using ZoneAlarm or similar then this can happen.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online