live ca and scaner not rec. in device man.code error 19

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mlettel

...in Device man.... LiveCam(Microsoft) and Scaner is not recognised " !!!!!!" showing Error Code 19.... But in safe mode both are recognised. What to do to fix it...Any ideas???
Thanks
mlettel

mlettel

Hi.
It is very interesting...No one replay yet. It mus be very hard to fin solution.
Hope some with knowledge up there send me hint..
Thanks
mettel

mlettel

HELP HELP HELP
... this is very strange. I,am desperate , very,- and I need help. Even if I try Scanner to install, is not recognized, not fully install and not working. What to do? The Live Camera can wait.
Thanks mlettel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online