Live cam constantly on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zorobabelin

Hello! I need help with my live camera on Dell Inspirion Laptop.
The camera is constantly on and I cannot use it because another program use it?
What should I do? Help please!

start by putting tape over the cam lens! ha ha. hmmmmmm. check task manager for running processes to see if you can recognize a program that could use the cam. (mssnger apps, skype, etc.) If and only if you recognize one, and are comfortable with this, end that process, this is risky if you dont know what your doing, it can cause instability etc. next ry uninstalling any programs you dont need/use that may be using the cam, use control panel, add remove programs to do so. finally, check your startup list to see what programs are auto starting, I cant explain how to do that, Id have to stumble through it so check elsewhere here or google it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online