Live Chat Tuesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
It was a small turn out this time, and I had to close things up around 3:30 as the kids needed more of my attention. It was still a good time. Hopefully we'll have some others join us next week. ;)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Here's your reminder that tomorrow is Wednesday! Stop by around 2:00 PM Eastern to join the chat room. :)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Looking forward to next week! Hope your schedule is open ... And there are no games to absorb Allan's interest!

managed

Allan
I will be there Mike.

Hi Mark, it will be nice to chat with you again soon.

There was footy match tonight, good game with lots of incidents, in the end Liverpool beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 :)

valis

I will be there Mike.

Hi Mark, it will be nice to chat with you again soon.

There was footy match tonight, good game with lots of incidents, in the end Liverpool beat Atletico Madrid 3-2 :)
I watched part of that. Id say it was a slow day but Im all over baseball currently so who am I to talk.

Hope to be one tomm, may be late, got a biweekly meeting at 1430 CST. It runs an hour will hop on thereafter.

managed

Allan
I watched part of that. Id say it was a slow day but Im all over baseball currently so who am I to talk.

Hope to be one tomm, may be late, got a biweekly meeting at 1430 CST. It runs an hour will hop on thereafter.
It was a good game for the neutral I think, especially the first half which ended 2-2.
LFC got a penalty and scored at around 78 mins (games are 2x45 minute halves)
Atletico were initially given a penalty later but it was overturned after the referee checked it on a pitch side monitor. :)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
BTW - Mike, did you ever get the chance to revisit that birdhouse-like thing? Ever figure out how to open it?

managed

Allan
See you next week Mark. :)

I would like to know if Mike cracked that too.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
BTW - Mike, did you ever get the chance to revisit that birdhouse-like thing? Ever figure out how to open it?
No! I haven't been back down to WV yet, but it's on my list. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online