Live Chat Tuesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Wednesday! Don't forget to join in the live chat room starting around 2:00 PM Eastern tomorrow.

By the way, I won't be able to make it next Wednesday and probably not the following -- would you guys mind if we switch to Tuesdays instead?

But tomorrow is still on! :)

managed

Allan
I'll be there tomorrow. Am expecting a delivery at some stage though.

Tuesdays for 2 weeks after that is fine, especially as LFC are playing on Wednesday 3rd November. :)

Last edited:

valis

I should be there tomorrow. Only issue I have with Tuesdays is I meet with my boss every other week at 1630 EST on that day, but I expect the live chat will be done by then.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
As a reminder, our next live chat will be on Tuesday, November 2nd at 2:00 PM Eastern. (Note that it's TUESDAY, not Wednesday.) The date of the next chat is always in the first post of this thread. :)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Tim, even though Mike is a Yankee (like me), he apparently makes use of southern time. I'm sure you are familiar with a Southern Minute ... ;-)

valis

I am not. Google, however, has....uno momento (Spanish 3 minutes)

valis

Okay I was wrong. Google DOESN'T know. So I apparently need enlightening.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
As opposed to a "New York minute" ... ;-)

My daughter has been known to say things like "I haven't seen her in a minute!", and that could mean months, or even years. However, a southern minute is an undefined length of time certain to exceed 60 seconds based on an atomic clock.

I was very surprised that neither Google nor DuckDuckGo had any entries for it!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Thanks Ed. It helps to demonstrate the principle ... ;-)

valis

As opposed to a "New York minute" ... ;-)

My daughter has been known to say things like "I haven't seen her in a minute!", and that could mean months, or even years. However, a southern minute is an undefined length of time certain to exceed 60 seconds based on an atomic clock.

I was very surprised that neither Google nor DuckDuckGo had any entries for it!
Glad I wasnt going nuts and thanks for the explanation. I'd never heard of it before and as you know I love learning useless stuff like this.

Which, btw, is why Im gonna win fibbage lol... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online