Live Chat Tuesdays!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The trivia in Fibbage is just so esoteric that you've likely not heard of it, but sometimes you luck out and something just strikes you as possible, then you find out you've just put more points in Mike's bucket ... ;-)

We'll need to introduce you to some of the other games. Some we rarely play because it's just no fun with only 3 and we don't often get more than Allan, Mike and myself playing. Maybe once the time changes again we could get James back. Ean plays sometimes. Others seem to disappear when it comes time to start playing. I don't know why. I think they are fun! A good distraction for the times!

I have these almost every night. I never knew they had a name... . 😲
a southern

A southern Is when, after initially falling asleep, one wakes and has an hour or three of productive work before returning to bed to finish their sleep

Remy fell asleep at 9pm, but around 10:30pm he had a Southern—he ran a mile on the treadmill, and went back to bed around midnight after a snack.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=a southern

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
See that! If you're not careful, you learn something new every day ... ;-)

valis

probably too dang competitive. :)

funny thing is I play a lot of Cribbage, vastly different but arguably the most fun 2 people can have clothed.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Tuesday! Stop by around 2:00 PM Eastern tomorrow to join the chat room. 😁

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Planning on being there. The old lady's in the hospital, so it will depend on circumstances ...

Couriant

James
We Brits also say 'seen x in a minute' in the same way (or at least we did when I was there. lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online