Tech Support Guy banner

Live Chat Days!

95K views 2K replies 32 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 · (Edited)
Update: Our next live chat and games will be on WEDNESDAY beginning around 3:00 PM Eastern. (y)

Some of you have been members here long enough to remember a long, long time ago we used to have periodic live chat rooms here at TSG. I remember spending at least a few New Years Eves in one of those chats. (Wow, what a geek I was... was?)

Anyway, jump forward to modern-day and considering the current circumstances, @Cookiegal, @LauraMJ, and I were talking and thought it might be nice to open one up again to allow for some extra socializing while many of us are staying home.

There are no official topics. Just stop by and say hello. Perhaps those at the TSG Cafe can supply some drinks. :LOL: You don't even have to get dressed up -- this is an old-fashioned text-only live chat. No video or audio. (Not this time, at least!)

Here's the Zoom link! Join us around 3 PM Eastern on Wednesdays:

#1,551 ·
Now, Robbie, don't go showing people how much fun we have! They'll all want in on it! ;-)

Actually, we'd love some new blood. If you have the time, please join us next Wed. at 3 pm EST. The Zoom info should be above, or please request it. Fun and games. Good conversation. If you don't have a camera, or just don't feel comfortable using one, just use a microphone (or your cell phone) to join via audio.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyComputerMan
#1,564 ·
It was! She really made a big difference! It was good to have you engaged in the chatter we usually have. I always felt sorry that you couldn't fully join in, but it's hard to keep typing as much as we BS there ... ;-)