Live Chat Wednesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
UPDATE: Our next live chat will be on Wednesday, July 8 at 3PM Eastern. (y) (Note that live games will take place roughly 2PM - 3PM this week.)

Some of you have been members here long enough to remember a long, long time ago we used to have periodic live chat rooms here at TSG. I remember spending at least a few New Years Eves in one of those chats. (Wow, what a geek I was... was?)

Anyway, jump forward to modern day and considering the current circumstances, @Cookiegal, @LauraMJ, and I were talking and thought it might be nice to open one up again to allow for some extra socializing while many of us are staying home.

There are no official topics. Just stop by and say hello. Perhaps those at the TSG Cafe can supply some drinks. :LOL: You don't even have to get dressed up -- this is an old-fashioned text-only live chat. No video or audio. (Not this time, at least!)

I'm aiming to open things up around 6PM Eastern (3PM Pacific, 10PM GMT) on Wednesday, March 25. I hope you to see you there! Stay safe, everyone!

Last edited:

valis

I will try but no guarantees. Between our corporate move and Covid, 4 consecutive 60 hour weeks and it is not getting easier. Trying to get 5k users to work remote is a bear at the very least....it is what it is...

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I will try but no guarantees. Between our corporate move and Covid, 4 consecutive 60 hour weeks and it is not getting easier. Trying to get 5k users to work remote is a bear at the very least....it is what it is...
Best of luck! I won't take it personally if you don't make it. :LOL:

valis

thanks Mike...we could use a few extra hands if you and yours get bored lol...

RT

Sounds very much :cool:,
but the last chat room I was in...by the time my reply posted... well, ya coulda played a game of "Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon" before the topic had passed :rolleyes:

So whadda ya have to do, just be on TSG on time and see the live link?

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Yes, there will be a prominent link on the site at that time. Just click it and you'll drop into the room. You're right, though - we might need to have more that one room if enough people show up or it will be impossible to keep up! We'll see what happens. ;)

Reactions: RT

RT

- we might need to have more that one room if enough people show up or it will be impossible to keep up! We'll see what happens. ;)
More than one room will be your chore, keeping up will be up to every one else! :D

Gr3iz

Mark
Don't worry 'bout it. They expect that from people in the south ... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online