Live Chat Wednesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
This is your reminder that tomorrow is Wednesday. At around 2PM Eastern, look for the Chat button at the top of the page to join in the fun!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
which equates to about 2:30PM.... :p :D
In my defense, I think the live chat has started on time the last week or two. Now the stream is another story... (also having enough players for me to beat, I mean play...)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Funny story... Heather just shared with me that she has an appointment tomorrow and won't be back until around 2:15 so we'll likely start around 2:30 as predicted. 😃 I'll still try to open the chat room around 2:00.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Funny story... Heather just shared with me that she has an appointment tomorrow and won't be back until around 2:15 so we'll likely start around 2:30 as predicted. 😃 I'll still try to open the chat room around 2:00.
Perhaps you should let one of us turn on the Chat...lol

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Turning on the chat is easy. I just did it from my phone! Now setting up the stream is another matter... 😄

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Wednesday! Around 2 pm Eastern tomorrow, look for the Chat link at the top of every page to join in the fun. 😀

Gr3iz

Mark
Looking forward to it! Please join us if you have the time! Help us beat Mike! ;-)

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Looking forward to it! Please join us if you have the time! Help us beat Mike! ;-)
I will be ready with Starbucks in hand... I didn't have coffee last time hence the 500 score..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online