Live Chat Wednesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Sorry, guys. I've got too many urgent jobs today and won't be able to make it back for live chat/games today. We'll try again next week!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Awwww! Bummer! I mean, good for you, but ... <sigh>

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out about it actually. I thought we were getting caught up last night, but then had more fires come up today. 😟

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Alright, I've had a week to prepare.
I think I've got all of the answers memorized.
I'll be ready for tomorrow. Mark your calendars! Stop by here around 2 PM Eastern to join in the live chat and watch (or play) the live games!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I knew you were cheating! ;-) That's OK, I've been studying trivia in the almanac! ;-)

Not really ... <sigh>

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Here's your reminder that tomorrow is Wednesday! I'm planning to start up the chat around 2 PM Eastern. Add it to your calendar and look for the links to the live chat then. Hope to see you there!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Looking forward to it! Bring it on! ;-)

I'll have to miss next week and, likely, the week after. I've picked up a two week gig through my regular temp agency. When a customer asks them specifically for me, it's hard to refuse ... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts