Live Chat Wednesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Wednesday! Don't forget to stop by around 2 PM Eastern on Wednesday to join us in a live chat and some live games. :)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I'm gonna be real sorry to miss it ... <sigh>

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Actually, as things turn out, I should be there. I think I'm working myself out of a job! ;-) I don't believe they expected me to finish this part so quickly. They are not prepared, yet, for the next step ...

It works out well on two fronts. I can join the games, and the race I started watching Sunday afternoon was red-flagged after only 52 (of 334) laps due to weather. And it has been raining in Fort Worth ever since! They anticipate a resumption around 3 p.m. eastern time tomorrow. We'll see how well I can multitask ...

Couriant

James
Maybe this thread should be a pin in the Thread Games to get more eyes on it?

Anyways it has been bugging me what Blathering Around reminded me of, and i think i finally figured it out. It's like The Pyramid Game sans the $100,000 lol

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Yes, The Pyramid Game! It is similar.

Maybe I will start a new thread in the Thread Games forum and point people to that going forward. We can just let this thread die.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Yeah, I keep going back and forth on that... I"m wondering if a new thread would make others more likely to follow it? This one was largely focused on the live chat at the beginning. It probably won't make much of a difference either way to be honest.

Couriant

James
Yeah, I keep going back and forth on that... I"m wondering if a new thread would make others more likely to follow it? This one was largely focused on the live chat at the beginning. It probably won't make much of a difference either way to be honest.
Actually that makes sense :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online