Live Chat Wednesdays!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Thought I might have had to work tomorrow, but I've heard nothing as of yet ... <knock on wood> Maybe it will be Thursday instead ...

UPDATE:
Our next live chat and games will be on Wednesday, January 13th beginning around 2:00 PM Eastern. (y)

Some of you have been members here long enough to remember a long, long time ago we used to have periodic live chat rooms here at TSG. I remember spending at least a few New Years Eves in one of those chats. (Wow, what a geek I was... was?)

Anyway, jump forward to modern-day and considering the current circumstances, @Cookiegal, @LauraMJ, and I were talking and thought it might be nice to open one up again to allow for some extra socializing while many of us are staying home.

There are no official topics. Just stop by and say hello. Perhaps those at the TSG Cafe can supply some drinks. :LOL: You don't even have to get dressed up -- this is an old-fashioned text-only live chat. No video or audio. (Not this time, at least!)

I'm aiming to open things up around 6PM Eastern (3PM Pacific, 10PM GMT) on Wednesday, March 25. I hope you to see you there! Stay safe, everyone!
Hi Mike, Do you mean we are not playing our usual fun trivia this week on Twitch? I was really looking forward to this because my husband is off work today and I thought maybe the two of us can have fun with the game.

Couriant

James
Hi Mike, Do you mean we are not playing our usual fun trivia this week on Twitch? I was really looking forward to this because my husband is off work today and I thought maybe the two of us can have fun with the game.
That post was in March :) He just updates that one as it's the first post.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I'll be at my computer in about 2 minutes. For some reason I can't join the chat from my phone. See you guys shortly. 😉

I'll be at my computer in about 2 minutes. For some reason I can't join the chat from my phone. See you guys shortly. 😉
Its possible compatibility issues accessing it with your phone unless you have accessed it from your phone and it just wouldn't connect for some reason.

Great Game Mike! Congratulations!:)👍

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Wednesday! I'll be online around 2 PM Eastern to start up the chat room and the live games. I'll be at the office again this time, so you won't have to put up with hearing my voice when I inevitably win... :ROFLMAO: Mark your calendar!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Unfortunately, I'll be working. I hope you'll get enough players for a decent game!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I've got to dismantle a data center. Unfortunately not something I can call in ... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online