Live Chat Wednesdays!

Couriant

James
@Couriant I expect we'll be doing games again next week, but probably via Zoom. Feel free to join just so you can see the stream, but you're welcome to stick to text chat if that's easier.

Hope to see you all next week! 😁
The last few weeks has been hectic and yesterday was the first day our work room was 99% completed (our mounted monitors fell down so they had to patch the wall)... never a dull moment.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Our live chat and games will begin tomorrow around 2:00 PM Eastern. Make your calendars! 😁

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I'll be there with bells on! Well, maybe shorts and a tee shirt ... ;-)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip next week. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 19th at 2:00 PM! :)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Bummer! But, I guess putting food on the table takes precedence ... ;-)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sounds like my grandkids! Within an hour of eating breakfast they are looking for a bowl of cereal! ;-)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Wednesday! Stop by around 2PM Eastern tomorrow to join in the chat and games. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online