Live Chat Wednesdays!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Pretty good! We only did text chat, no surprise, but James was able to help me fix a tech support problem. Allan was useless without his biscuits. 😁

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Were those the three week old biscuits? ;-)

Lockeyp

Ean
Tomorrow is Wednesday! I don't know about you guys, but I've had a bit of a rough week. Looking forward to chatting with everyone tomorrow. The (text-only) chat room will begin around 2:00 PM Eastern on Wednesday. We may or may not switch to the Zoom chat around 3:00. Hope to see you there!
I'm there already. see you soon.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Tomorrow is Wednesday! Stop by around 2:00 PM to join the chat room.

Heather has to work tomorrow, so I'll be Dadding. We'll likely skip the video chat again this time, especially with Mark still being MIA. 😉 I'm looking forward to the chat room, though! Stop by and say hi!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You'll enjoy it, Robbie! As Mike said, I'm gonna have to miss it again (and next week, too), but I'll be thinking about you all! Hope you have a good turnout!

I will try but no guarantees. Between our corporate move and Covid, 4 consecutive 60 hour weeks and it is not getting easier. Trying to get 5k users to work remote is a bear at the very least....it is what it is...
You got this!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online