Tech Support Guy banner

Live Chat Days!

95K views 2K replies 32 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 · (Edited)
Update: Our next live chat and games will be on WEDNESDAY beginning around 3:00 PM Eastern. (y)

Some of you have been members here long enough to remember a long, long time ago we used to have periodic live chat rooms here at TSG. I remember spending at least a few New Years Eves in one of those chats. (Wow, what a geek I was... was?)

Anyway, jump forward to modern-day and considering the current circumstances, @Cookiegal, @LauraMJ, and I were talking and thought it might be nice to open one up again to allow for some extra socializing while many of us are staying home.

There are no official topics. Just stop by and say hello. Perhaps those at the TSG Cafe can supply some drinks. :LOL: You don't even have to get dressed up -- this is an old-fashioned text-only live chat. No video or audio. (Not this time, at least!)

Here's the Zoom link! Join us around 3 PM Eastern on Wednesdays:

#551 ·
Don't relax too much, James. Keep a little tension. It's good for you ... ;-) Last week I won none of the games! I think I was too relaxed ... ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: TechGuy
#553 ·
Our next chat/game will be on Wednesday, March 3rd beginning around 2:00 PM Eastern. Stop by here for instructions on joining. We may be trying Zoom! Don't worry, though -- you can just with just audio (no video), or just text (no audio or video). :)

#554 ·
Tomorrow is Wednesday! We're going to try Zoom this time, but you're not required to have a microphone or camera. You can still join using just text chat, but you'll be able to hear to those who choose to connect with audio and/or video. :)

Mark your calendar to return here around 2 PM Eastern tomorrow to join in the fun. :)

#569 ·
Looking forward to it, James. I thought you might be traveling for your two weeks. Ean joined us this afternoon.

#571 ·
Yeah, we've been trying to get up to PA for a visit for almost a year now. Still hoping for this summer ...

I saw your "ad" in a games thread. I hope it works!

That said, unfortunately, I won't make it next week. I thought I was going to work Thu. & Fri., but it turns out it's actually Wed. & Thu. ... <sigh> Well, I can use the extra $$ right now!

#573 ·
Well, I'll be there after all. As the job was pushed a week due to delivery issues, and I've got two conflicting medical appointments (I think I'm going to keep my 2nd vaccine shot appointment and reschedule the other) next Thu., I'll be free tomorrow and next week! Looking forward to it!

Reactions: TechGuy
#578 ·
I will may not be around or at least not for long, my father in law had a stroke and it's not looking good so my wife and son are heading out to FL now. They will be back on that Wednesday and I am on 2nd kid patrol (picking up from school)...