Tech Support Guy banner

Live Chat Days!

95K views 2K replies 32 participants last post by  Gr3iz 
#1 · (Edited)
Update: Our next live chat and games will be on WEDNESDAY beginning around 3:00 PM Eastern. (y)

Some of you have been members here long enough to remember a long, long time ago we used to have periodic live chat rooms here at TSG. I remember spending at least a few New Years Eves in one of those chats. (Wow, what a geek I was... was?)

Anyway, jump forward to modern-day and considering the current circumstances, @Cookiegal, @LauraMJ, and I were talking and thought it might be nice to open one up again to allow for some extra socializing while many of us are staying home.

There are no official topics. Just stop by and say hello. Perhaps those at the TSG Cafe can supply some drinks. :LOL: You don't even have to get dressed up -- this is an old-fashioned text-only live chat. No video or audio. (Not this time, at least!)

Here's the Zoom link! Join us around 3 PM Eastern on Wednesdays:

#1,167 ·
UK users -- Be aware that we just started Daylight Savings Time here in the states. Adjust your calculations accordingly for Tuesday! I think we got Allan on that last year ... ;-)

Reactions: TechGuy
#1,168 ·
Stop by around 2:00 PM Eastern today to join today's chat and games. The text chat room will open at 2:00 followed by video chat and games around 3:00. Join for as much or little as you'd like!

As Mark pointed out, be aware that Eastern time just changed due to daylight savings so you might want to double-check your time conversion. See you soon!

#1,170 ·
Fyi...Im going to be AWOL from these for a bit as will Tony...working the migration 9-4 CST Tue-Fri...upside is we knocked out 50, downside is 4950 to go lol.

#1,173 ·
Thanks all...we have been on this since 9 am....worst part?

The contractor driving this bus sounds EXACTLY like the french dude from Talladega Nights...headache central...

I keep stopping myself from asking him to say Ricky Bobby...

• Haha
Reactions: Gr3iz
#1,196 ·
Cheeky3. Put it into you phone diary, as I have done, but I am on the other side of the pond, so its a bit more difficult for me to calculate the times, use could use the windows clock and alarm too.