Live Messenger keeps logging me off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Krak3d

Account Closed
So for a while now, msn has been logging me off abruptly every few minutes. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi,
Ive had the same problem when I updated to the latest version of Messenger - Windows Live Essentials. I had to install the previous version of messenger as this seemed to be more stable than the latest version. See if that helps you, as both versions are very similar, but the older version is more stable.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online