live streaming is not my friend

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jlr9

hey there!!

i watch live sports and movie streams on my computer and its been working like a charm until the last week or 2. the stream will be freezing and skipping 3 seconds ahead or just freeze after about 5 seconds. at first i thought it was the stream itself but i would read comments from others watching the streams complimenting the server on its performance. then i checked my computer and there are no viruses or malware on it and my updates are current. any clues on what i should do? its football playoffs time and i would like to nip this in the bud a.s.a.p.

thanks in advance. you guys are batting a thousand for me so far

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online