1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

live streaming is not my friend

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jlr9, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlr9

jlr9 Thread Starter

hey there!!

i watch live sports and movie streams on my computer and its been working like a charm until the last week or 2. the stream will be freezing and skipping 3 seconds ahead or just freeze after about 5 seconds. at first i thought it was the stream itself but i would read comments from others watching the streams complimenting the server on its performance. then i checked my computer and there are no viruses or malware on it and my updates are current. any clues on what i should do? its football playoffs time and i would like to nip this in the bud a.s.a.p.

thanks in advance. you guys are batting a thousand for me so far

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974928

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice