1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Livestream Help

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ICouldUseSomeHelp, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ICouldUseSomeHelp

ICouldUseSomeHelp Thread Starter

i don't know if this type of problem would go in this category so can someone tell me if livestream stuff goes here or somewhere else thanks.
    My question: so i go to a school and im the head of the livestreaming there. I was watching the livestream of our team against another team and the other team was the home team so i was watching their livestream and i saw that during breaks they were able to add in actual school- produced commercials. i want to know, how did they do this? i want to be able to do this for my school
    thanks

2. JiminSA

JiminSA

3. ICouldUseSomeHelp

it might be. i will go check that out now

4. JiminSA

JiminSA

I have a feeling that that link only handles Preloader Ads and won't be useful ...
    ... Have you tried asking Livestream themselves? - if not, maybe you could ask via their community ?

5. ICouldUseSomeHelp

asking that school themselves? i cant, thats awkward. Because if i ask them it just shows that theyre better than our schoola and i cant do that. do you want to see what im talking about? ill send you the link to the livestream.

6. JiminSA

JiminSA

No, that was not my suggestion. Rather to ask the platform providers 'livestream.com'

7. ICouldUseSomeHelp

ok, so i am thinking of emailing them my question. do you understand what Im asking though? because i want to know if maybe there is a better way to word my question.

8. JiminSA

JiminSA

Your initial question was quite understandable(y)

9. JiminSA

JiminSA

Why not register on their site and submit the question there? You can also email them direct of course ... 'tis up to you;)

10. ICouldUseSomeHelp

what do you think would be the quicker way of contacting them? whatever way that is, i will do that.

11. JiminSA

JiminSA

Do both ...

12. ICouldUseSomeHelp

13. JiminSA

JiminSA

I'd love to know how you get on - if you'd be so kind as to let us know?;)

14. ICouldUseSomeHelp

how i get on what?

15. JiminSA

JiminSA

I want to know if the service providers livestream.com can answer your problem ...

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1208036

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice