Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livestreaming TV/PS3 to PC (Or at least to accept it as an input)

971 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
Hello, new to the forum and hoping I at least have the right section for this question;

I am seeking to find a way to livestream my PS3's or my TV's output to my computer then livestream it through Livestream Procaster for my friends to watch.

I have searched the net for a while and even came across this site through the search however have not yet been able to find an answer.

I have come up with an idea on how to make it work but I am not sure on any of them they go as follows, if anyone can give me a "Yup that'll work" or "Do it this way..." I'd be very grateful;

Get a HDMI splitter connecting it to the TV with one cable running to the PS3 and one spare (Or to have the splitter connected to the PS3 with one running to the TV and one spare) the spare HDMI connection is connected to either to a HDMI-to-Ethernet connector and connect the Ethernet to the computer or to an HDMI-to-USB connector and hope that the feed is noted as an input. Find a programme that windows an input and stream it that way.

My system is as follows;
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3070 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 468740 MB, Free - 170689 MB; F: Total - 468741 MB, Free - 197512 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, WG43M
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2013, Updated and Enabled

Again, any assistance would be most appreciated, thank you for your time.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.