Living in Mexico limits me…

DBR70

I just downloaded the Foxnow streaming app for my ipad… now i dont know if you heed to register if you hsve to have a paid subscription, i read all about it said nothing like that CEC38D54-D836-463A-ADE4-9A81A6A79308.jpeg heres what happened when i tried. Maybe it’s because i live in Mexico. Once i tried Disney+ and it said it didn’t work in Mexico (i can’t remember the wording) it seems that alot of streaming services are like that. But my Apple acount knows i live in Mexico, why is the app store pulling up things that only work in the US, giving me false hope☹☹?

Probably more like if they didn't show what was available, they'd be accused of hiding, censorship, etc.

Drabdr

Brad
I just downloaded the Fox Nation app onto my Iphone (here in Texas, USA). It immediately wanted me to sign in or get a subscription prior to seeing anything. So, I think to see their content you will probably need some sort of subscription.

Couriant

James
Most local broadcasters require you to have a cable tv subscription to view the content, as does this app:

1632514694879.png

Source: Fox.com FAQ

The developers that added the app to the App Store probably left that tidbit out. Always check the source for eligibility

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online