Loading direct x into windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[email protected]

To anyone out there: I'm trying to play a pc game called call of duty:ghosts., on windows 7, i've loaded it & everything is cool buttttt the only thing preventing me from actually playing the game is direct x. Can anyone give me some hints how i can go about loading this & finally getting into the action of this game? May b some tricks, etc? My name is vinny

We don't know what specs you have. Please post what EXACT CPU, mobo, GPU make/model you have, if it's a factory brand, etc. When saying what the PSU is, don't say 550W PSU - post the exact make and model of the PSU.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Download and save the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer file.

Close all open windows first, then double-click it to run it.

It'll download and install whatever files are needed.

See if that helps with your gaming.

----------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online