Loading javascript links within a secure domain

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AArrGhh!

I have been tearing my hair out for the past couple of months trying to fix a nasty problem with IE 6.0 where I am unable to load certain links that use javascript. I have consulted several technical support reps from many different sites and they all keep feeding me the same blindingly obvious answers, like turning off my popup blockers or re-setting my IE security settings.
I discovered a forum from a couple of years ago with an individual who described the exact same problem. The forum is titled "JavaScript links do not work" for reference.
I have gone through all of the same steps as best as i could and ended up with all the same results but have still been unable to correct the problem. My knowlege on these matters is very limited. One detail I did notice however, is that this problem always occurs on pages within a sucure domain.
I don't know what significance, if any, this may have.
If anyone has any more ideas, I would greatly appreciate your input. I am losing my mind trying to find an answer. :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online