1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

loading page

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by diamondeb9, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. diamondeb9

diamondeb9 Thread Starter

Hello, I am having a issue with my computer it says problem loading page and my computer is not connected to the internet.

2. rainforest123

rainforest123

Hello diamondeb09 & welcome to Tech Guy Forum?
    Which W7?
    Please provide your computer's brand and model. Listing only your model # is of some help.

A browser is a program, such as Internet Explorer or FireFox or Google Chrome that we use to go from 1 web site to another. The same programs can be used to open a file on our computer.

If IE, FF or GC, which version?

Which program are you using & which file is that program trying to access when you receive the message that your computer is NOT connected to the internet?

Please run this forum's system info utility & post the results.
    http://library.techguy.org/wiki/TSG_Valuable_links

When did the computer last work well? What changed; installation or removal of hardware or software; a W7 update; an update to an anti virus or other anti malware program; an update to a different program?

RF123

3. diamondeb9

Hello, My computer tells me server not found when I try to get onto to the internet. I have some more information about my computer I use FireFox, Prod # BQ478AA#ABA, SN: 3CR022OHCD. I hope this helps. Thanks!

4. diamondeb9

Hello, My computer tells me server not found and problem loading page. I have some information about my computer I use Firefox, Prod# BQ478AA, SN: 3CR0220HCD. I hope this helps.

5. rainforest123

rainforest123

d d :
    Please clarify:
    Is that a statement from you, or is that a msg when you open your browser?

Which version of FF?
    start > programs or all programs > Mozilla [ or Mozilla FF ] > FF [ or M FF ]
    RIGHT click the FF icon
    Left click propreties
    Left click the "version" tab

Does this problem occur with all web pages or only some web pages?

If only some web pages, open FF in FF's safe mode [ NOT the saema thing as W7's safe mode ].

Also, try using Internet Explorer as a test.

When did the computer last work well? What changed; installation or removal of hardware or software; a W7 update; an update to an anti virus or other anti malware program; an update to a different program?

Please answer the questions previously asked & post the requested information.

RF123

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087474

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice