1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Local area connection only

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by warren11, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warren11

warren11 Thread Starter

Hi. i have a acer aspire 5720 running vista 32bit. i recently got a new router. all the other computers in the house can access the internet but i cannot and im not sure why. I have the internet with virgin media with a netgear router.
    I saw a error sign by the 6to4 adaptor driver and while trying to follow some advice on another forum deleted it and now i cannot get it back, but im not even sure if that was the problem.
    This is the computer info. can someone please help?
    Thanks

[IMG=http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5576/computerinfo.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. kenny111111

kenny111111

3. hrlow2

hrlow2

If the router was connected while the modem was powered up, you may need to do a hard reset.
    Unplug the modem and router.
    Plug the modem back up.
    When all lights are burning, plug up the router.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974116

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice