1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Local Disk Drive help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lrocha5, Jul 12, 2018.

1. lrocha5

lrocha5 Thread Starter

Alright, so the first problem started when my local disc drive E started giving me notifications that it was getting full and my laptop is getting a lot slower because of it. I googled on how to fix the problem and it led me through a solution through command prompt.

I thought it was leading me to deleting the contents. It was just deleting it in general from my view so that the notifications would stop popping up.
    (deleted volume as a command)

How do I get it back into view and also free up space?
    (My laptop only wants to free up space in my local drive C. It is ignoring E.)

2. dckeks

dckeks

First Name:
    Darrin
    This is a known error caused by the latest update. It adds a drive letter to the WinRE partition. Did you Delete this partition?

I do not quite understand your question. Please help me understand your issue more clearly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212809

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice