Location not found?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Goose25

After windows 10 updated my computer popped up with a window that said location not found. I have included a picture of the pop-up. What does this mean? I also cannot click the menu button or the search button as it does not bring up anything.

Attachments

What is the 'menu' button and 'search' button. Your picture does not show any such button. Do you mean the Start button on the task bar ? Have no idea what you mean by the 'search button'.

Goose25

Yes, i meant the start button on the task bar. And the search button i was talking about used to be cortana.

When did you download Win 10 ? If it was Oct 2018, know that MS has withdrawn that one because of bugs in the system and re-released it on Nov 14.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!