locked out of admin account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sacampbell

I have a emachine desktop pc with Windows 7 Home Premium operating system in my home that I purchased new in 2010. There a two accounts setup on it as well as the admin account for a total of 3 accounts. I am locked out of the admin account. When I try to access it from the logon screen this is the message I get: the user profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded (the an OK box is displayed). Question: How can I get into the admin account?:confused:

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
I have a emachine desktop pc with Windows 7 Home Premium operating system in my home that I purchased new in 2010. There a two accounts setup on it as well as the admin account for a total of 3 accounts. I am locked out of the admin account.
Who originally set up that computer?

Has it been in use since 2010?

How are you trying to access the administrator account?

-----------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
Thanks for jumping in, Derek.

I wasn't sure if this was going to be a rules violation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

sacampbell

i set it up, and yes we have been using it, and we was trying to access it the normal way i guess

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
i set it up, and yes we have been using it, and we was trying to access it the normal way i guess
What do you mean by "we was trying to access it the normal way"?

Does the Administrator account require a password before Windows will load?

Did you lose or forget the password and am locked out for that reason?

----------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online