Log Out - Please!

oldie

How many members actually "Log Out" when departing TSGs :D

Why log out?

Just means more typing when you return.

Cookie controls the "remembered login" so the only time to log out is if the site is acting up or you're on a public computer...such as at a Library!

What's the advantage of logging out? :confused: As ST correctly said [unusual for him to be correct! ;)] it just means you have to log back in when you come back on. Just close your browser window for TSG and the next time you come back in your automatically logged on.

I will say that from time to time it is good to clear your cookies, but of course you should be clearling all temporary files and cookies from time to time.

Hmm, I never log out yet I still have to login every few days.

Seems kind of pointless to log off.

Never log out onlyy when Jim and I are sharing a comp and that's just if we want to post something.

Never. And ive found that if i have tsg open while im clearing my cookies, it keeps the one that gives me autologon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online