1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Logging In!!! Help

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by aaronmendz, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaronmendz

aaronmendz Thread Starter

Ok....so I just got a new Toshiba Tablet PC, brought it home, set it up assigned a log on password and apparently forgot it. My hint isn't helping me and I can't log in. What DO I DO???? Any ideas???
    Thanks a bunch

Aaron

2. SheriBeri

SheriBeri

I was wondering, did you get an answer about your password? My computer has me locked out too. But I am typing in my password, but it tells me that it isn't correct. I cannot even boot to safe mode, I don't know what to do. So, if you got help and you think it might help me, I would certainly love to hear some good news about right now.
    :confused: xxx

3. xSoilworkeRx

xSoilworkeRx

I know you don't want to hear this, but the only way to fix this is to reinstall Windows. There is a way to "hack" into Windows through DOS, but it is so difficult and such a long process, really, that reinstalling is more reasonable.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!