Logging In

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kspiveyny

Hello all. I am new to this site and I would like to know if anyone can help me with this problem that I am having.

I work in a very small office and we currently have two computers running on Windows XP.

The problem that I am having is that when I boot up my computer, I don't see the profiles. It goes straight to the desktop. I have two profiles, both administrators w/ passwords, on this machine and it won't let me choose which profile I want to go under.

Can anyone help me with this problem Please??????

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
The system sounds like it's configured for auto-login to the desktop on one account. Do this.

Start, Run, control userpasswords2

You can setup for the system to require a name/password to login.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online