logging it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jay_1981

ive reformatted my pc and installed windows xp pro on it,,, now i can log in 2 any site, hotmail etc,

when i try 2 log in i get redirected 2 the sign in page,

the sites are fine as i can log in using a lap top, both comp's share the same connection

any ideas?

thanks

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What are your issues?
I do NOT understand what your trying to get to.
Are you saying that in order to go to a web site you must type in a name and password at ALL sites or just certain ones?
I can see that the Hotmail one, since you lost the "Remember me" when you rebuilt your machine.

jay_1981

it wont let me sign in 2 sites that need signing in, like hot mail, face book ect,, i just get redirected 2 the sign in page after ive entered my detail, username and pass word

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Then you MUST not be using the correct entries, are you sure that you are typing them in correctly?

DoubleHelix

Banned
It's almost certainly some type of security or privacy or cleaning software installed or running in the background.

DoubleHelix

Banned
No, you should *look* at your security software, evaluate what's installed, what settings are enabled, and what might be causing the problem. Removing everything might resolve the current access issue but leaves you open to other problems.

First of all, please do not use slang in your messages as they are very hard to understand. What browser and security are you using?

Jamie D

Ensure your allowing cookies. Most sites will use cookies to show a valid login.

jay_1981

hi every 1, so far ive got most sites sorted, just hotmail now, it wont let me sign in, but it'll let me sign in 2 messenger,,

any ideas?

DoubleHelix

Banned
It would help to know what is "sorted", how it was done, and what you're still having problems with.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online