Login for Myspace Message reads "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Anice

I am using firefox but also have explorer, i have been trying to login to my myspace and i keep getting the same message "The page isn't redirecting properly, Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I have deleted all my cache and cookies and temp internet files, restarted my comp, still wont work??? Anyone who can help???? Thank you all!

this is the link

http://www.myspace.com/Error.aspx?E...198314b30&EO=78c1056749df56e1804779601de6f912

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online