1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

login into php from html

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by slayer23k, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slayer23k

slayer23k Thread Starter

hello i am pretty new to php but have managed to install it and get it running on my webserver which was a fun learning experience in itself.
    My problem is i want to go from a html template to the php members site using the login block a lot like the one on this page but no matter what i have tried i cant get it to work any one who can help please do it is realy holding me up now lol after 2 weeks of trying i am ready to give up and just hyperlink to the index.php but this is not as proffessional as i would like it to be
    all help is greatfully and thankfully received

ta in advance :):):):):):)

2. clr

clr

first off, what exactly is the site going to focus on..or rather whats its subject?

3. slayer23k

slayer23k Thread Starter

the website is written and the user group is written all i need to do is use a simple login form on the html page to send me to the php or rather just to allow users to enter user name and password to enter the user group

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272035

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice