1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Login Issue in Windows XP

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by kgaurav, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgaurav

kgaurav Thread Starter

Hi

I am an IT Professional in India, facing some unusual issue these days. Tried solving this but unable to found any solution.

Issue is that- If I login to desktop (after putting user name & password), my desktop got freezed. Desktop items does not appeared & only digital clock on the tasbar shows.
    When I go to task manager --> Process, I found one exe file is creating problem. That exe name is
    drwtsn32.exe. When end up this process from task manager. Desktop Icons starts appearing. After that only my system allow me to work.
    Can any one help me into that? Do you know how to end drwtsn32.exe permanently from the system.

Thanks
    Kgaurav

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!