Login problem!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cabbagecfc

Hi

I'm having a problem getting on my pc.

This is waht it sez wen i turn it on......

Interactive logon process initialization has failed. please consult the event log for more details...

I'm not that good with these sort of problems on my pc so does ANYONE know what the hell it means????

I click on ok, the message goes but then comes right back and i cant do anything else...

Just want to use me pc.....

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

cabbagecfc

tried lots of things including that, that messge just keeps coming up, press ok it goes but then comes back, just cant get past that messge.

its stopping me doin anything at all on pc.

driving me crazy!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online